Gwinnett Place Honda - It's too cold for Honda salesmen to sell us a 2016 CRV
It was about 45 F, bright and sunny. We were shopping for a new car, had a list of about 12 cars we wanted to look at - one a 2016 Honda CRV - and we pulled into Gwinnett Place Honda to to look at what they had. There were no salesmen on the lot. We didn't even KNOW where to look for the car we wanted. Finally we saw a salesmen helping another customer with his shopping, asked him what was going on and he told us that it was too cold for the salesmen to come out on the lot and that we needed to to go inside the dealership to see a salesman to see a car. We had just driven 20 miles and braved the same "cold", but the salesmen could not be arsed to walk 10 or 20 yards to show us where the CRVs were.
Gwinnett Place Honda must be doing real super good if they can afford to brush off customers who were willing to spend $25,000+ with them. We learned our lesson. We won't be shopping at Gwinnett Place Honda again.
In fact, we just crossed the 2016 Honda CRV off our short list. It's obvious that Honda doesn't need our business.*
*The attached photo is of an American Honda storage yard where Honda stores its UNSOLD cars.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No salesmen
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2016 Honda Crv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "They are most unprofessional and most rude insurance ever they take ur money and don't care about u , wife & 2 kids injured car total lost they offer me..."
- "Just ate my first bag of clancy's original potato chips and one chip was burnt. Like it's black burnt. How am I suppose to keep enjoying my snack..."
- "Hello, We have bought thousands of dollars at your store on several occasions. We came out to your store a few weeks ago and bought a king..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."