Gwinnett Place Honda - It's too cold for Honda salesmen to sell us a 2016 CRV
It was about 45 F, bright and sunny. We were shopping for a new car, had a list of about 12 cars we wanted to look at - one a 2016 Honda CRV - and we pulled into Gwinnett Place Honda to to look at what they had. There were no salesmen on the lot. We didn't even KNOW where to look for the car we wanted. Finally we saw a salesmen helping another customer with his shopping, asked him what was going on and he told us that it was too cold for the salesmen to come out on the lot and that we needed to to go inside the dealership to see a salesman to see a car. We had just driven 20 miles and braved the same "cold", but the salesmen could not be arsed to walk 10 or 20 yards to show us where the CRVs were.
Gwinnett Place Honda must be doing real super good if they can afford to brush off customers who were willing to spend $25,000+ with them. We learned our lesson. We won't be shopping at Gwinnett Place Honda again.
In fact, we just crossed the 2016 Honda CRV off our short list. It's obvious that Honda doesn't need our business.*
*The attached photo is of an American Honda storage yard where Honda stores its UNSOLD cars.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No salesmen
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2016 Honda Crv
- Review category
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I found a wood chip in my family sized Classic Lays. As soon as I opened my sealed bag, I saw the wood chip on top. Had I not seen..."
- "THE OWNER (Felicia) STOLE OUR MONEY WITHOUT NOTICED - RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. See below reviews , we left in August we gave a verbal noticed to the..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."